Monday, March 14, 2005

Flying Mustang Over the Kandipian Sunset

Why... I will cut this bold button!
There fixed it. Now what was I saying... oh yes. Why do i put such odd titles that don't even make sense... because it's better then "Two necks, one goose". That's what I thought. I don't think I told you guys, but my puppy dog, Scamper, died a while back. That was a couple of weeks ago. I miss him. My parents are planning on getting a new puppy. That's exciting. We are getting a Lasoapsol (hi, it's me horrible speller.... Armen.... remember her? English teacher from last year? Ok good. I hope i make you giggle). My parents really want that kind of a dog. They are willing to pay 400 bucks for it. Although we did find one for 200 bucks, which is what we are going to look at. Considering this puppy lives in ND, and the other one was in another state, I'd say we are going with the cheaper, ND one. I'm back from Montana if you could not tell from last post. It was fun. Played cards mostly. Ate really good homemade food. I heart my grandmother's pumpkin pie. My uncle makes fun of me for it. I really like it. I think I am going to stop and post this now. Hope to post more often.

No comments: