Friday, November 11, 2005

Taste the Rainbow

So basically I'm sitting here play Black and White, when all of a sudden I'm like "I want something to drink." So I wonder around my house and go, "well, I have no pop, no juice, and I want somethign sweet." So I'm like "Maybe I should go to the store and buy a pop." So I didn't. I go back to playing Black and White, and then I'm like, "I really need a pop" so I finally go, "You know, I kinda need gas and gas is at a low of $2.29, so why not go get gas and get a pop?" So I do that. I get to the gas station and start filling and then I'm like "It's been sitting at $2.29 for the last week... I hope it didn't go up." So I look and I see that it's $2.24. I smile, and was happy. So I go in and buy a pop and pay for the pop and gas, and drove back home and sat here awhile and wondered what I should do. So I decided on updating my blog and that is what I am doing right now.

So basically I have to work at 5 today. I don't look forward to it because I will probably have to work in softlines, which is clothing for the people not up to date with store lingo. I suck in softlines. Last time i was in softlines I didn't even get to finish cause the Manager on Duty was like "You're a minor, you need to go home." and I didn't complain, but I felt bad for the other people because I had a lot left to do, and now other people had to finish it. Now in hardlines, anything else in the store, I roxor your boxors off. But no, they put me in softlines for whatever reason. I do not look forward to this night. Hopefully, by some chance, I will be in hardlines, or if I am in soflines, they will put me in Mens and Shoes. Because in Mens, very few people wonder over, and shoes is a small area that can get annoying, but atleast it's not very big. So that's my rant on working tonight.

On a happier note, Relient K's EP is apparently out. That's good news. I wonder if Target has it. Probably not. Oh well. I'll just wonder on over to the Rainbow Shop and pick myself up a copy. I also got my PS2 back a couple of days ago. I haven't played it, except i played Burnout 3 a little bit and played Darkwatch a little bit until I realized that Darkwatch was hard and annoying at some points. PS2 controler doesn't help with 1st person shooters. The layout seems nice, but somehow the PS2 controler's analog sticks are a little too touchy. It's hard to aim, in other words. The Revolution's Controler will be nice. Can't wait. But that's next year, so yeah.

I also watched the movie "Donnie Darko." That's an interesting movie. I'd recommend it. You need to watch that movie a few times to get it. And then do some reading about it. Then go to the official website, www.donniedarko.com. And then you might be able to fully understand it. Just kidding. You don't need to do all that. You just need to watch it. It just leaves a lot of things that make you wonder about the movie. The writer made it so you would think about it and come to your own conclusions. Now go rent it. Now. Go. Now. Ok. I'm gonna shut up.
Byes.

No comments: