Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What is there to say?

Hey everyone. I just wanted to swing by and blog. It has been awhile but here I am. I thought I would update you on my life because that's what blogs are for. I don't even know if anyone besides my brother reads this anymore. Oh well. I was going to talk about Vista, than I looked over my blog and realized I already had. So you just got lucky and did not have to hear me yammer on what I was going to say of what i already said. I've been playing video games of late. Lots of them. First one was Warcraft 3. The main reason I got back into that is because i read Warcraft War of the Ancients trilogy, which is a very good series, and it sparked my interest and understanding of the Warcraft universe further. I didn't really like Warcraft before I read some of the books, but now I do. It makes a lot more sense now. Especially since a few characters from Warcraft 3, such as Illidan, Furion, and Tyrande, are all in War of the Ancients Trilogy. It's a good read. You'll especially like it if you love Warcraft. Another game I've been playing is Shadow of the Colossus. That is an awesome game. Highly recomended from this person. I saw it for Target for 15 bucks and was like, "Sure I'll give it a try" and it was definitely worth it. It's not 15 bucks anymore, but it's 20. I'd run out and buy it right now if you are looking for a great game. Another game I picked up Super Paper Mario. I picked it up going "I heard good reviews. I kinda liked Paper Mario for the 64. Sure I'll give it a shot." Boy was it a good idea. One of my favorite Mario games and that is saying a lot. It's 2d action meeting with 3d. There's Pixls, and characters. Bowser is also a playable character which is fun. Nothing like watching him swim and vomit fire. If you have a Wii, pick this one up. Best game for the Wii since Twilight Princess. One more thing and then I'm off. I've updated my website, www.royfuss.com, which you should visit. I redesigned it, and I have a forum up. The problem is I need people for the Forum to work. I have three people, including myself. So stop on by. Thank you for listening.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is an almost exact copy paste of your website post

Roy J said...

Actually, the website is an exact copy and paste of this post