Thursday, December 23, 2004

YAY! Another update within one week!

Guess what peeps. I watched two movies last night: I robot, and Bourne Identity. I liked them both very much. Bourne Identity has a pretty good plot in my opinion. It makes me want to see Bourne Supremency (that's probably spelt wrong). That's probably what you guys have been missing: my lack of good spelling. Now I Robot, is a great movie. I mean it keeps you wondering who is the bad guy. I suggest it if you like actiony movies mixed with good. Has a good theme with it too. The only thing is that I don't think a person can live through a car going off a ramp and flipping upside down, sliding accross the ground and hitting a wall at 100 MPH, but than again it is the future and the air bags did go off. Bourne Identity, like i said, has a great plot. The author of the book must be a good writer because, the movie was great and that means the book is even better. You just have to see the movie. Well I better wrap my brother's present (I've had it for like two weeks and just haven't wrapped it yet) and than go to bed. I have to leave for Wibaux tomorrow at 9:30. Buy peeps and have a good Christmas.

No comments: