Saturday, May 07, 2005

Maybe Everytime

So I've decided that I would make a coherent post. It's kinda warmish in my room. I have the fan going, but it is still warmish. Maybe it's humidish, instead of warmish. Maybe it's both, warmish and humidish. Ok so this post won't be completely coherent. So I've decided that my favorite band is... three bands, because I can't decided. They are: Relient K, John Reuben, and Toby Mac. And guess what John Reuben, and Matt Thiessen of Relient K did? They made a song together, and it became my favorite song, very quickly, and I have only listened to 1 minute and 44 seconds of it. I would recomend that you go to John Reuben's site, and download that sample and listen to it. If you can't remember his site, it is this. The song is called Nuissance. I love it so much, as you can tell. I heart nice weather. I think that best day of this year, was last Wednesday, because it was soooooo, nice out. We didn't really do anything in school, and for Englsih we just kinda went outside, that day. This week has just been a sweet week. I dunno if it is the weather or what. School almost out, which is good. I need a job, which is bad. I think I'll wonder down to Target and apply, since they are hiring. Well that is all, because me hungry... yeah you heard me. What? You don't understand? What are you talking about?! Ok... not coherent anymore. In short, bye.

No comments: