Monday, August 20, 2007

The Colors

Hello everyone. Well i start college tomorrow. I only have one class tomorrow, and it doesn't start until 1. I also have some online classes which i hope I'll be able to access tomorrow. I got an email for one of my classes online saying I could access it today, but when i tried, it failed miserably. So either I'm doing something wrong, which is possible, or it's not up yet, which is also possible. The thing is, i got an email for the same class telling me I had an assignment that's due next Sunday. I'm really hoping i can access it tomorrow. Something else that kinda ticks me off though is you pay tons of money on books, and when you go to buy them, they don't have them or the teacher still hasn't decided if they are going to use a certain book, even though it's 7 days before class. I figured you should know what book you are going to teach from 7 days before class. So i need two books. One for Electronics publishing, and the other for Networking Fundamentals. Another thing on the Electronics Publishing. I'm kinda ticked about that because in high school i took Web page design which is the same thing as Electronic Publishing, and i had the opportunity to take it as a college credit. I didn't because i didnt think i was going to need it. Sigh. Well i think i'm going to head to bed. Later.

No comments: