Friday, April 22, 2005

Mr. Microsoft, why is it that you persist?

So pretty much Micrsoft is just making me mad. Messenger is hating me, meaning it won't let me log onto my account. I have reinstalled Messenger so many times, and on other computers, it doesn't go as well, either. For some odd reason, I open this one folder, and windows will crash, for no apperent reason, really. When i say crash, everything will just kinda go away and then it'll come back and some of my icons in my taskbar will be gone. Kinda sucks. When i play Starcraft or diablo II for long periods of time (2 hours about) i get the blue screen of death, and so that tells me that i need to get Service Pack 2. Which means i need to format my hard drive... if you recall i had to do that a couple months ago. sigh. It's not that I hate Microsoft, it's just that I don't like them... meaning that I like their operating system, it's just that they suck at making it. You dig? If there were lots of hacks to play games with Linux, and I could install it, I would. Well I'm done complaining about Microsoft and how Bill Gates is not sane... wait I didn't get into that, but on a previous post I did. I'm out.

No comments: