Saturday, April 02, 2005

PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got me puppy. It's a Lasapoo... a lasaopsol crossed with a poodle... I see no poodle in him... happy for that... I dislike poodles. We got him last Tuesday. He has no name yet. We were suppose to name him yesterday but as it were I was gone... actually that still wasn't the reason because I wrote down the top three names I liked for him. My dad is way to picky. That's why. Anyways I'm back from 30 hour famine. That was a fun and educational time about God. To be honest, I didn't get very hungry. I felt hunger pains like once today, and only a couple times yesterday, and I slept normal and woke up normal... minus the fact I was sleeping on the ground and was in church and woke up by Pete Jones... or someone anyways. I think it was Pete. Anyways. I think this experience has increased my relatationship with God. Well I'm off and I will tell you what the puppy's name is going to be as soon as I find out. God bless.

No comments: