Monday, June 06, 2005

Let's Color the DVD Case

So today I finally found the Brak Show DVD. Took me awhile, but i found it at Suncoast. I checked there once and they didn't have it and then when I checked tonight, they had it. Who woulda thunk. It's cool. The extras include Brak Presents The Brak Show Starring Brak, cartoon planet, and Adult Swim News. Also you can color the box if you want. It's numbered, and there's colors that are numbered, which tells you what needs to be what color. Today I got my first sunburn of the summer. I went Frolfing, and didn't even play the whole course of Hillside, and I got sunburned. Then we went to DQ and had some Blizzards. When I got home tonight, I saw a bird on the ground, a baby bird, outside my door to my house. We have a nest that is inhabited by birds, above the door, and previously I saw a baby bird without feathers, dead on the ground. Well anyways, back to the story: I thought this bird was dead, but as I took a closer gander, it twas breathing, and then it looked at me and opened its mouth. So I got it back to the nest and it was really crouded, for it was a small nest and there were four baby birds in there. I felt bad. At least this bird survived. Hopefully it didn't break anything. I couldn't tell. That's my little story. Yesterday I just lounged around all day, laying on my bed and watching TV. I had no initiative to do anything. When I tried to do something, I just didn't feel like it. So I just curled up on my bed and watched TV, which just made me tired, but I didn't fall asleep. Anything else to update on? No not really. So I'm gonna go to bed cause I'm kinda tired. Good night you people out somewhere in the world.

No comments: