Thursday, June 16, 2005

Poised

So today is a beautiful day. I also get paid today, so that's good. I just checking account stuff that tells my balance and stuff, and I thought I was short and then I realized, "Wait. I have to pay for the checks." So then I subtracted that from my check book and then I'm like "I'm missing a cent!" and so I busted out a calculator and realized that I can't subtract correctly. I really need to rip some of my CDs onto my computer harddrive. I haven't done that yet so I've been listening to Good Charlotte because that's the only CD I've ripped onto my computer. Speaking of CDs, I can't wait until the John Reuben CD, "The Boy Vs. The Cynic" comes out.



I also can't wait until Thousand Foot Krutch's new album comes out. It's called "The Art of Breaking" It's coming out July something. I forget, because TFK doesn't update enough. Anyways, it's coming. Let's see... what else. I have myself a paintball gun now. I don't have a CO2 tank for it yet, but Charles is gonna sell me one once he gets back. I think that's everything.
Well I guess there is a rant for you. I hate forums, because Admins and Moderators don't do there job, which is enforce the rules. Thousand Foot Krutch's forum, just sucks because people don't talk about TFK at all. Blizzard's forums also suck, because people just argue with each other, about the stupidest things. It's just 50 pages of crap with two groups arguing. I'll give you an example: on the forum, someone posted, "I think the Starcraft should be ported to the DS." I thought this was a good idea, and so did other people, but these two people, they are like "The DS would suck because Starcraft sucked on the N64." and that was basically those people's argument, and some of the people that thought it would be good for the DS, were arguing and they just kept repeating themselve for 50 pages. I quit reading at page 10. Now in the rules, it says you should consider other's opinions, and if you shouldn't start Flame Wars. yeah it turned into a flame war. Well that was my complaint, but I must say that it doesn't really effect me because I don't post on forums and rarely read them.

I'm gonna go before I get busted by the Complaint Police.


No comments: