Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Can't complain

I decided that I complain too much on this blog. So instead of complaining, I will try this. I finaly get to listen to the whole song of Nuisance by John Reuben! YAY! I love that song too much. Any ways, some albums I'm excited for. John Reuben's album "The Boy vs The Cynic" will be out 6-21-05. I'm excited for dat, obviously. Another album would be Thousand Foot Krutch's album "The Art of Breaking" will be out July 19th of this year. Their site went down a couple days ago. I figured that's not good. So I'm kinda sad that I can't get updates from their site... although they hadn't updated since february... yeah that's awhile ago. Another album I'm looking forward for is The Juliana Theory's album... that I don't know the title of or when it is coming out. I'm excited though, along with a few other people that I know. Today started out sunny. Now it's cloudy. Wind is blowing. Yep. Am I stalling? Or is it just me? I don't know. What do you think? Shall we find out? I dunno. Well, I think I'm gonna let you go onto the next blog. Bye bye.

No comments: