Wednesday, December 14, 2005

bntea

I don't know. I just put that for no reason. Well I'm blogging and you know what that means? It probably means I have homework that I am putting off. Of course. I have a presentation that I need to finish for tomorrow, and so far I have most of the information that I need, most of my slide show presentation, and I have the time requirement thus far (barely)... just two problems: One, I have MOST of it done... not all. Two, I have to do it with a partner, and well, we haven't practiced it together and since it seems I did most of the work (which is one reason I hate partner presentations) he doesn't know what he is going to say, and the only way he will know is if he shows up at the school media center tomorrow. He was suppose to meet me there today, but he was a no show. Anyways, why I hate group/partner projects. Number one, I like to do a good job, and know what's going on so I tend to take charge and do most of it. Number two, I'm busy and can't ever meet the group/partner, out of class because Target is ticking me off and scheduling me every freaking day of the week that I am available to work which is every day except Wed. and Sun. Teacher rarely gives you enough time to do it in class. I mean it's research project, which means we spent the only two days researching and getting all our information right, and even we didn't get it all done, and then we have to magically find time out of freaking class. You know what? If they would've given me a month in advance about this, I could have asked for time off for this week, so that I could get together with my partner and work on it. Oh yeah, and tonight was a bad night. I signed up to go see Narnia with my church, which was an alright movie, but more on that later, and well I had to eat, so pretty much no time to get together with my partner. Probably part my fault for saying i'll do most of the work, but I like getting a good grade. And that's why I hate partners. Your grade depends on someone else also.

I don't know why I even care. It's a freaking number and and letter. Not even a word, it's just a letter. the grade I'm talking about now. But enough on the problems of society and crap. I have a project to finish, and hopefully I can find my partner and make sure he goes to the freaking media center (why not just call it a library? Whatever.). If that doesn't work, I'm gonna freaking just give up and stay in my head where it's nice.

No comments: