Sunday, March 26, 2006

I have no opinion

I have a paper due tomorrow. That's why I blog. I tried working on it last hour but that didn't work. I have a couple of unfinished paragraphs, and like the topic sentence of each paragraph. Sadly, no supporting details. You may say, "it's easy to get supporting details." but no. Not for a topic that i could care less about. The sad part is that i got to pick my topic. It's a persuasive essay. What makes this hard? Cause I didn't have an opinion on the "topics" that she gave, or I didn't have enough support to write a two page paper, for that's how long it is suppose to be. Oh well. I better get back to it. I usually write something pretty good after I blog. Maybe it's because I have been typing. Maybe my fingers are like, "Oh. That's what a keyboard feels like... lets type something about this topic." Alright. Bye.

No comments: