Sunday, April 09, 2006

He Did It

I was thinking to myself that the best time to update a blog is when I should be sleeping. So I decided to update my blog. I should be sleeping. I think I have stated that. So anyways, I had to get up early and go to school... for those of you who don't pay attention to dates, today is Saturday. I took the ACT this morning. What a complete waste of my time. It's not a very accurate measure of intellect. And some how that word seems spelt incorrectly. But, seriously, they don't give you enough time. Maybe if they gave you enough time, it'll bump up the accuracy, but it still won't be very accurate, and they know it. Why? Because they teach you how to guess to prep you for the ACT. At that point, you should realize that maybe it just isn't working out. So that's how I spent my morning. I did well on the English and Math test, although the last 10 of the Math test I filled in random bubbles, because I had one minute left and there was no way I would get all of them done. So might as well guess. Have a chance at getting 10 more right, instead of getting 2 maybe right, and 8 definitely wrong. Yeah. Then on the reading and Science part, I had like 10 questions left in each section. It's not that I don't know how to read, it's just that I read and then have to go back and re read a section because the question is like "It can be inferred that paragraph 3 (15-25) is a blah blah" and i have to go and reread that section to know what the heck it's talking about. Slap. And for science. Easy, but you have to study the charts and graphs in order to answer the questions and for me that takes a little bit more time. Enough of the ACT.

So April 1st came along and I was in Antelope MT where my grandma doesn't have a computer, so I was not a victim of Internet Fooling. But I'm a curious cat and checked up on what kind o f jokes occurred. My favorite one was www.gtachicago.com. Beautiful. It was not put on by Rockstar games. This guy bought the domain and set up a "Coming Soon" site that looked just like the other gta coming soon pages. This guy had people that had GTA fansites adding a section for it. I laughed at that one. Blizzard did three. One was Burgercraft, a resturant chain with Blizzard's games theme. Another one is that Gamespot posted an article about World of Starcraft. The "screenshots" looked impressive and I almost wish it were real.

And last but not least is that I think you should check out my website. That's royfuss.com Easy to remember. Nighty night peeps.

No comments: