Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sausage

So how's it goin'? Apparently when I don't blog, other people don't blog. Except Airjohn. Which makes me giggle about Mini Mart changing its name to Loaf n' Jug. So anyways. I haven't been blogging. With reason that video games consumed me. So I was going to update earlier (like a week ago) and I even got to typing and was typing and then something distracted me and I just like, "screw it" and i closed my browser and focussed all my attention to what distracted me. Sam Goody is closing (at least I don't think it has closed yet) and is have a 40-60% off sale, on everything in the store. So I had to check it out when we walked by it. I went in, and just so happens, in the CDs, I notice a sign that says "FM Static." For those of you who don't know, I like Thousand Foot Krutch. And also for those that don't know, FM Static is a side project of the lead singer and the drummer from TFK. So I bought it. Different sound. FM Static is more pop rock, while Thousand Foot Krutch is a lot more rocky. Did I explain that well enough. Anways, FMS album is good, but short. It was in my CD player for a long time. Mmmm. Good times.

I've been neglecting my computer, like I've neglected blogging. I probably have viruses all ove rmy compter. My bro wanted me to use a certain software, but I forget what it is called. A software to scan my computer. And I still hate Norton. Anyways. I think I'm gonna saddle up. Later.

No comments: