Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's a quick one

So I decided to update you on my condition. Well I'm finally not sick. That's the good news. The bad news is that I can't hear out of my left ear, so if you talk to me and i ignore you, move to the right side. I'm also out of my medication that's suppose to make my ear infection go away. That's a bummer. I didn't use the pain pills at all... for i had no pain, and no diarriah. But I can't hear out of my left ear. I think I stated that. My ear iches, whcih can be a sign of healing. Anyways, enough of infectous ears.

Basically I went and saw the dentist yesterday, and i went to see the eye doctor today. Both went well. I might have to see a doctor on Monday about this ear. It's kinda annoying. You feel as though you aren't in the conversation, when you are having a conversation, when you can't hear out of one ear. So that's kinda weird. And I'm gonna eat some food.

No comments: