Saturday, April 22, 2006

EA provoked me to blog

I feel my rights have been violated by two companies: Sony and Electronic Arts. Sony didn't provoke to blog, but EA overstepped its limits. For those of you who don't know, Sony has a little CD protection thing on their music Cds that if you put it in your CD rom, you basically get a virus. Goody. My computer has been partarlly (that word doesn't look spelt correct... probably isn't) crapping out probably because of this. For instance, I can't download Windows XP updates. Anyways, that's a problem for when I need to format which will probably come soon. But EA, oh man I feel like kicking them in the crotch. I bought the Sims 2, for I wanted to experience the joy of controling the fate of a little sim. So I go to Best Buy (because Target was out) and i pay 35 bucks for it. I then arrive home and open up it. I install all four disks onto my computer, no problems. After installing, it asks if I would like to launch it. I agree for I can't wait any longer. Error message pops up, "Please insert disk 1." Of course, I thought to myself. I had disk four in because that was the last install disk. So i insert disk 1 and double click on my newest desktop shortcut (Sims 2, for those not following very well). The spalsh screen for Sims 2 pops up... and then an error message pops up. "Please insert the correct CD-Rom" Hm... what? later, after visiting tech support and doing some searching, i find the exact error message in the FAQs. The had lots of suggestions for me. None of them applied, except one. CD emulation. Now when you see emulation you may go, "Oh Roy, you stealing video games from the SNES and NEs have caught up to you." But that's not CD emulation. CD emulation is DVD decryptor, or a more common program, Nero or any CD burning software. And kick EA's groin. I hate it. See that's why I should download games illegally. Not saying I will. Cause I probably won't.

Oh so I got a bloody nose today. It was really bad. I used like 4 tissues, and then they were gone. So I was using napkins. After using up the tissues, I was switching to napkins, and blood was just dripping down my face. I let blood drip down the sink for a couple of seconds. I'm sure that didn't improve my situation. I tried every trick in the book.... then i combined them and it finally stopped. I was going to take a picture of blood dripping down my face and make you guess what happened, but i figured that losing blood at a rapid rate would not be good for my health, just so I could take a picture. I hope you all are grossed out.

So I went to Rock 30 yesterday. Yeah that was great. Andrew was selling a Logitech speaker set for PSPs, and I've been wanting one, but they are 60 bucks. He sold it to me for 30 bucks. Sweet. I also bought a new Frolf disk. It's a Wraith. I hope to test it out tomorrow... or today i should say. I'm going to go to bed i think now. I'm kinda sad I can't play Sims 2. I uninstalled Nero, but that didn't work. I have a bunch of crap on my computer. I really need to format. I might just do that, and see what happens. Peace all.

No comments: