Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fairy Tales and Frustrations

It's be again. If i don't post, happy Halloween in advance. Moving on. I'm starting to hate web design even more. It's one of my online classes. The syllabus says something about a final web site that we create ourselves. The topic is on Community or whatever. The thing is, she hasn't mentioned anything about it. There's six weeks left in the semester. She said she should post rubrics and guidelines at a later date. It's just getting annoying. I'm just not going to worry about it. Another thing, she keeps babbling about random stuff that we aren't even doing. Example: we are suppose to do Carolyne's Creations (a website in the book that we are working on) and she said that in the syllabus, and in each assignment week. In her information posts that she posts on the main page of the class website, she talks about Tripsmart at random times. Something about help on number 13 on page 10-24 when the highest number is 4. Then she did a dirty thing to me. 9 weeks into the course she finally switches up her routine and i didn't bother to double check it. For Carolyne's Creation we switched up the layout of just th ehome page, according to the book. In her extra instructions under the assignment she posts doing it for all the pages. I found out by looking at one of her reminder posts about how to do some CSS stuff for the other pages. Luckily she just checks all the pages at the end of the course. But I had to spend a couple of hours doing that today. I was almost done with this week's assignment when i noticed that. Let's just say I wasn't happy. Then it got complicated. I won't go into details because chances are you aren't even reading anymore, but let's just say I took a less complicated way and took her exact instructions to word, even though it meant something else.

On the plus side, my online grammar class is easy. Got a 90% on my midterm. That's the only class I had a midterm in. I miss math, though. A few weeks ago we were doing stuff with binary in Cisco, and I was happy because I got to use math. Aced that test. I love subnetting.

Going back to web design, I came up with a great idea for an April Fool's Day prank on my website. You'll probably forget that I just said that so hehe in advance. Bye.

No comments: