Sunday, October 07, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Ok so my birthday was on Friday, but it's all good and gravy. I think the day was just wonderful, but it sounds boring. My teacher, that I have for three of my classes, was gone and canceled class for friday. So I got to wake up late. While I was eating breakfast, Cartoon Network was like "It's Roy's birthday, let's play Scooby Doo Where Are You? while he eats breakfast. My favorite show. I was happy. Then I opened by cards and got lots of money. Then I had English at 11 so I had to get up for that. Oh well. The class was really easy. Just some peer critiques on our essays. Went out to lunch with a friend. Wendy's was good and we got there right before the rush. I just sat around and watched House. That was good. Then I had to work at 5. That was too bad, but I had a good day. I was in electronics, which makes me happy. It was an easy night, but we were still there until 11. That was a bummer. Still it was a good day. So that was my birthday. I liked it. I'm having a party of sorts today, so that makes up for the lack of party on my birthday. Well I'm gonna go finish editing my essay. Later gator.

No comments: