Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Gimmie $150!

Sweet Babies! I knew that the Nintendo DS was coming out this month, but I did a search on what games are coming out. Actually I went to nintendo.com and clicked on games and then searched for DS games, and I found that some sweet game titles are coming out on the day of the release of the DS. Not to mention that they are making a Super Mario Brothers game for it! I mean an original one for the DS. Not a copy of the ones from the NES or SNES or anything. I think this is going to make Sony realize that hey they should try to make their PSP come out sooner than spring of 2005. Seems like that Sony has been working on the PSP longer than the DS. I don't know, but according to this one article, graphically, the PSP is going to be better. But than again the article (which was actually 2, one that was for the DS and one that was for the PSP) for the PSP said that the PSP will be graphically close to the PS2, while the DS articale tells be that the DS is a little better than the N64. Now I don't know what that means, because the PSP isn't as good as the PS2 graphically but that could mean it's a little better the the PS1. So we'll have to see when it comes out. I will probably get both the freaking things because they both sound awsome. And I hope to get this job at the Tropical Island that is opening soon. The resturaut by the old bowlign alley. I'm picking up an app tomorrow because when I called today, they said I had to wait until tomorrow. So hopefull I can get this job and be able to afford the DS and PSP and an XBox and craping my pants with video games. See since I'm only 16, I can't work more than 20 hours a week so I will still have video game time. Happy times I tell ya what. What I wish is that Blizzard would work on Starcraft Ghost by themselves, because they've done great jobs in the past wioth games. Sounds like that Nihilistic did a lot of the work when they were part of the project and sounds like Swinging Apes is doing a lot of the work for Blizzard on it and Blizzard is spending their sweet time on WoW. Now I'm looking forward to Wow (World of Warcraft by the way) but I was more excited about SC Ghost! I'll have to just see how the game is going to turn out. I'm sure I will like it either way, but I still think that since it's Blizzard's title that they should be the ones doing a lot of the work on it and not just "supervising." Well I hope you people will have a great night and a great whenever I type again. Just wanted to let you know I'm pooping my pants over the DS. Just to let you know I'm not Pro DS or Pro PSP, I'm excited for both of them, it just that the DS comes out on November 21 of this year baby!

2 comments:

Roy J said...

Although this article is making me think that the PSP will be better than the DS. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6262043/site/newsweek/ But than again teh DS sounds like a 99% game Machine and that is what I'd rather have.

Roy J said...

Yeah I'm gonna wait until it goes down in price, that's for sure.