Monday, November 29, 2004

I want one, Your mother wants one. It gives two.

Well I am so going to go out and buy this new contrapsion called the Nintendo DS. First though, I need a 150 bucks plus some extra cash to buy a game or two. If you have any unanswered questions about the DS, which I did, I suggest you try this little spot. It told me what I needed to know. Well you've heard me talk about the DS before so let me just say, it has been a long time since I bloggypooed. What have I been doing? Nothing. There just hasn't been any new things happening over on this end. Kinda was off in space or something. Now it's different. Well I went up to my grandma's house for Thanksgiving. My cousin got married. He had his wedding down in Las Vegas. I didn't go because of school things. Didn't feel like taking finals for missing 4 days of school ( I've already missed one) . Let's see, I've also noticed something with Thousand Foot Krutch's first CD. The music changes with what the lead singer (can't think of the name on the top of my head) is singing about. It's really interesting. I mean when the music is at the a low point, he's singing about something... Low? Can't come up with a better word at the moment. And when he's singing about something good, important, high, or something of that nature, the music is at a high point. Get it? If not I understand because I can't think of the words to describe it. Upon reading the last couple posts, I realized i didn't inform you that I didn't get the job :(. Oh well. Guess look somewheres else. I was going to give you the review that Relient K Mmhmm was freaking awsome, but I think I stated that. As for now, I shall bring this post to an end and send ye on your marry way for the search for the monkey pooping his pants in the gutter of the never ending slosh of fink. yes.

No comments: