Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Great day baby

Currently Listening to Relient K, Mmhmm

Well as you can see I went and got my CDs. They both are the bomb. Mmhmm is the best RK CD, in my opinion, and I like Grit's second CD better than their First CD (by first CD I mean Dichotomy A and by second I mean Dichotomy B). Both very very well done CDs. Lyrics are awsome, music is awsome. Man my CDs this year have been awsomer than peanutbutter and jelly. I will have lots of CDs to review come 2005. Well today was a great day because I have no homework, and I'm finally going to get this peice of junk computer, hard drive formatted. I had 7 CDs worth of videos on my computer, and now I'm like "My computer is running slow, I can't install anything, crap for crap, might as well just put some important stuff on one CD, plus I dont watch those videos very often." Not to mention that all my Red Vs Blue videos (which would have only taken up one CD for both the seasons) can be dowloaded again. So I just decided to screw brak show, sealab 2021, and Space Ghost, and say good bye to them since I never watch them anymore. RvB is pretty much what I watch, but like I said, can be downloaded easily from their site. Yucky! I need to clean my mouth wound. I got food in it apparently and my mouth has a horrible taste in it. Well have a nice night. I'm going to eat and than go to fun night. Peace dudes.:)

No comments: