Monday, November 01, 2004

Been awhile...

Currently listening to Relient K http://www.purevolume.com/relientk

First off I must say I feel fine now. Can't eat foods that are crummy. There are a lot of foods that are crummy. Well I have to say that tomorrow I'm heading down to the Rainbow Shop and picking up two Cds. Relient K, and Grits. I say that I enjoy Them very much. I'm very excited over Relient K's CD. What's new in my life do you ask? Nothing really. Still no job. Me thinky that I'm going to get a job at that one resturaunt that is going to open where Capitol Lanes used to be. I have a couple places in mind. I need to find out if they are giving out apps. Well what i'm going to do is mumble for awhile. I didn't spend much time in front of my computer last week end. I went down with Charles and my brother and shot my gun. That was fun. Annoying that I had to leave after an hour because I had bowling, or so I thought. I didn't have bowling. Stupid schedules. I missed the first day so I didn't get one. I went to a halloween party on Saturday. We pretty much just played Mafia, which that game is fun but after the Tenth round... it gets a little boring. We also played some other games, and then we left and I realized hey it's only 9 because of daylight savings. So some friends and I went and got some food and went down to the river and sat in my car listenign to music and talking. It was more fun that it sounds. Then we went to my house and my friends had his XBox in his car so wer played Halo and they slept over. That was fun. That's my highlights. November 5, I believe, is game night at the Light Club. Be there or not be there. Video games baby. Bye bye.

No comments: