Saturday, January 29, 2005

It comes together

Well, I FINALLY got my tire fixed. I had to change it many times after that last post. Apparently this new tire, obtained holes in it, after one of the last times i drove on it. 2 holes to be exact. Yeah but now I have a new tire and that's holding up. My engine is sounding better, because we had some stuff done to that while it was there. So I have my car back. Also last week my video card burned out. Apparently my fan on it didn't work so it just kinda stopped working. I got a new and better video card last Wed, so I have my computer back now. Let's see... that's about it. Unless you would like to here my story about the little bunny and the kitty... acutally... I don't have a story like that. Sorry. I know you're dissappointed. Thats pretty much it, considering i sat here blankly for about 3 minutes. Buh bye.

No comments: