Sunday, January 30, 2005

Maybe...

currently listening to Skillet: "Collide: Lava records, release"

Ok. What's up? I hope good stuff. It's goin' pretty good for me. Semester changed last week, and my few new classes, are great. Let's see, not much going down, except nothing much. I bowled very well tonight. It went a little later than usual, because our oppenents were a little slow and the lanes broke a few times. Oh well. Things happen. Churchypoo was great. I really don't know why I'm updating. Usually I update when I am trying to procrastinate on homework, but I don't have any. Nothing new to tell. Just bored i suppose. I guess I can listen to all the CDs I aquired, that were put out last year, or aquired last year. I was thinkin' about puting out a little review of each. Hmm... we'll see what happens. Well I'm going to go and play Pocket Tanks or something of that nature while I continue listening to this CD yo.

No comments: