Sunday, January 09, 2005

Stay away from the turtle

currently listening to Thousand Foot Krutch: Set it Off Remix

I just bought that CD today, by blind luck. Hehe that's a pun kinda. See i go to Target looking for the newest Skillet CD, and they don't have it so i go over to the Rainbow Shop to see, and they don't have it (I wanna buy like 4 CDs from there but they never have them in stock) and anyways I'm looking for any of those 4 CDs I want and I look everywhere in there but no luck when all of a sudden I look at the bottom row one last time by accident and I see a CD cover with graffiti art on it... and TFK Set it off Remix has that on it and guess what CD it was? TFK! The last one they had! YAY! TFK is pumping out another album on May 10. YAY! Anberlin is pumping out another CD on Feb 1st. YAY! lots of YAYs! today. Now I'm gonna go.

No comments: