Friday, July 29, 2005

Fell in Love with the Game

So, now that John Reuben's and Thousand Foot Krutch's new albums are out, I have yet another list of anticipated albums. The next album to come out that I am anticipating is Blindside's "The Great Depression." I've just watched the music video for "Fell in Love with the Game" and the song is awsome. I was paying attention to the music more then the video. That comes out August 2, or just next week. I just today found out the release date. I haven't been to blindside's website in awhile. Cool stuff. Next album I'm anticipating is Juliana Theory's CD, Deadbeat Sweetheart. That comes out September 13. Exciting. It's been a long wait, and they have worked hard on this album. I feel they won't dissappoint me, or their other fans. The next album won't come out until next year, but I am anticipating it. No name for the album, yet, but it is by someone you know I like: Grits. Grits have been up to a lot of things. They toured Norway, they now have a clothing line and some other things. I was kinda disappointed with their last album...s... for it was two albums. Dichotomy A and B, weren't my favorite Grits albums. My favorite album my them is still "Art of Translation" and reminds me to order "Art of Transformation" their remix of the album. Toby Mac is also releasing another album... well a remix of his latest album, "Renovating the Diverse City." Am I anticipating this? Well... kinda sorta. I'll buy it, I just probably won't buy it the day it comes out. Why? I dunno. I already have the songs, it's just gonna be remixed... yeah. Anyways, I'm gonna go to bed because I have to work tomorrow. The sad part is that next week I have to work 4 days in a row and they are 9 to 6:30 days. Uhg. I have half hour breaks, but still. That's harsh, running around for 9 hours. I'm gonna go. Bye. Be good boys and girls and eat your vegetables.

No comments: