Monday, August 01, 2005

List I stole from my brother

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
don't really know. Maybe my hair... maybe.

2.How much cash do you have on you?
34 smackers

3.What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
biggest

4.Favorite plant?
power plant

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Home

6.What is your main ring tone on your phone?
A crappy one. I wish I had more ring tones.

7.What shirt are you wearing?
A shirt with a picture of texas in the corner and says"Luckenbach Texas 'back to the basics'". This is all in one corner of the shirt. The rest of the shirt is just dark blue.

8.Do you "label" yourself?
"label"? What the crap does that mean? like a nickname?

9.Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
Currently, I have no shoes on. But if I were wearing shoes, I don't know what the brand is.

10.Bright or Dark Room?
dark at night, bright during the day. I like light during the day, and darkness at night.

11.What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
he's a brother.

12.Ever "spilled the beans"?
Sure. Once, this can of "Pork and beans" was sitting there, and I knocked it over... or I'm making that up.

13.What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was watching TV, and decided to go to bed.

14.Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
Once in awhile. Just so I can shoot that freaking clown

15.What's a saying that you say a lot?
"Shut up" except it sounds funny the way I say it.

16.Who told you they loved you last?
My mommy... or maybe it was my grandma. I'm thinking grandma.

17.Last furry thing you touched?
Rascal, me puppy.

18.How many hours a week do you work?
usually, about 18 hours, but this week I have a lot more hours.

19.How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
none

20.Favorite age you have been so far?
16

21.Your worst enemy?
I dont have one

22.what is your current desk top picture?
A Zerg compilation from Starcraft.

23.what was the last thing you said to someone?
I was probably mumbling about my missing socks, to my dad. I wasn't really talking to him, I was more mumbling to myself about how all my socks dissappeared.

24.If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time to fix all of your mistakes, which would you pick?
Money, because I learned from my mistakes.

25. Last text message?
Haven't ever text messaged anyone.

No comments: