Thursday, January 12, 2006

Cold-sweat and the such

So i've been feeling pretty crappy for the last couple of days. Sunday, during the day, I felt fine, then evening came, and I was shiverring like it was 0 degrees. So I turned on my space heater and slept, and then i was sweating like crazy but still shivering, and whenever I closed my eyes, I dreamed... but i wasn't sleeping, and i was aware that it wasn't real, and i opened by eyes, and i would be laying on my bed in my room, i close my eyes again and back to the "dream" of knowing that i'm awake. The dream, was just wierd. I don't understand it. Wierd. It included me, but wierd. Moving on to day two. Monday. Well after about 2-3 hours of sleep, I was still kinda cold, and now i had a sore throat, and my chest would hurt whenever i coughed. Raspy voice, also. I had to work that day, which i felt fine, except i had a raspy voice so it was kinda wierd helping people, and talking over the walkie. Day three, Tuesday. Nose was runnin' a little bit. Still hurt when cough. Raspy voice. Sore throat. Other symptums. Day four, Wed. Same old same old. Not cold. Wasn't cold on tues, either. Tired though. Moving on today. Well it's nice, because my throught doesn't hurt, although chest still hurts when i cough. My nose isn't stuffy or running. Tired though. I slept for about 12 hours last night, and i'm still tired. I don't want to work tonight. I hope I feel all better tomorrow, because we leave for At Any Cost tomorrow. Fun week end. well I'm gonna let you go back to your life. Bye.

No comments: