Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Cheaters

As some of you may know, I'm a pretty notorious cheater. Starcraft, i typed in the magic words, "power overwhelming" and "show me the money". On Diablo II, I used Jamella Editor. In Castlevania, I used the duping items cheat. Twisted Metal, I used the button combinition, hold down all shoulderbuttons, up, down, left, right, right, left, down, up. On Final Fantasy VII, I used the GameShark (kinda sucks now because i lost the little thing that pops into the memory card slot). So what am I getting at? I'm getting at online cheating. You won't catch me cheating while going against other players. You won't see me using map hack, or morph hacks, or map hacks, or stuff like that, online. The way that I look at it, I'm cheating myself when i cheat on single player. When I play online, I'm cheating other's of a good time. So to all the hackers out there for Counter Strike, Diablo, Starcraft, World of Warcraft, etc., stop it. Number one, you're consuming the time of the developers, so that they are working on patches for the game, instead of creating new and more fun games, and second, your cheating others of a good time. and third, when someone actually has skill, they are called hackers, when they actually aren't. That's my basic opinion on cheating. I actually did play through the storyline of Starcraft without using "power overwhelming"... just a couple of "whats mine is mine" and very very very few "show me the money"s. I think I died a few times. I don't remember. It was last summer. And my dog is trying to steal my stuffed animals. I really likes my tiger one. He knows that that one is forbidden, completely. He can't even put it in his mouth. Well my contacts are bugging me, so i'm gonna take them out and go to bed.

No comments: