Friday, February 10, 2006

I really should sleep

So today I didn't go to school. My dad called in for me. I also called into Target and told them I was too sick to work. Probably a good thing. Last night, I went to work, they said the first two people done with their zones could just leave. I was the first one done, that was allowed to leave (managers and my brother in electronics couldn't leave). So I got to leave at 8:30. Good thing. While I was zoning, I started not being able to hear out of my ear. As I was driving home, my ear started hurting. I got home, and it hurt really bad. There is no possible way to ignore an ear ach that is constant. I tried. I couldn't sleep, until i somehow fell asleep at like 1:30. Than woke up at 4:30, in the morning. My ear didn't hurt, but I didn't get anymore sleep, until like 7:00... I had to wake up at 7:45 for school. So I just had my dad call the school for me, and than set up a doctors appointment. Went in at 10:30... which kinda sucked because I didn't get anymore sleep. The nurse took my blood pressure, weight, pulse, etc. I'm healthy apparently. The doctor comes in, asks me whats wrong. Well my ear hurt last night and I couldn't hear out of it, but now I can't hear out of it, but it doesn't hurt... unless i hic-up. So he pops me up on the table, and points the light thing into my non-infected ear, and than goes over to the infected one and goes something along the lines of "holy cow. Do you(my dad) want to see this." and so my dad looks and the dr explains that my ear should be grey on the inside... apprently my ear was really red on the inside. Which means I have a Middle Ear Infection. Now since I'm allergic to Penisellen(i can't spell. I think you can figure it out) which would have been the easy way and less exspensive way, I had to go with some pills. Now apparently they are suppose to cause pain, and diahria(my spelling is way off today... I'm sick, I have an excuse) so he also prescribes me some pain killers... that make me sleepy. Thus far, I've felt no pain (well no new pain) and no diahria. And the pain killers didn't make me sleepy. So yeah. That's my sick day story.

I also finished watching the Roughnecks and i forgot that the series stops at a cliffhanger... which kinda sucks because the series was canceled. Talk about disappointing. Well I'm probably gonna head off to bed.

No comments: