Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Roughnecks

So I was debating whether or not to finish my project, or blog. I decided on blogging. But I have a battle project due tomorrow. It's on the Battle of El Alamein. It's a World War II battle fought in Egypt. It's an interesting battle. I have to do it with a partner. I picked the wrong person as my partner. I thought I might have picked a good partner, because he said he was interested in WWII battles, but really, he hasn't done much, except complain that he is tired. Sometimes you just pick the wrong partners. Anyways, I'm going to move onto something for interesting.

Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles has to be one of the best TV series I have ever seen. That's why I bought it on DVD when I heard that it came out on DVD. Oh man. It's even better than I remember. Probably the best animated series ever. It's CGI animated. I forget sometimes that it's animated, because the animation and graphics, and voice acting is so good. The plot and dialogue is awsome. It's not like the Starship Trooper movies. The movies sucked pretty bad, but the series is awsome. The series is based more on the book than the movies were.

On Monday, when I woke up, I felt fine. I went to school and was fine. By 7th period, my throat kinda hurt. I get home, throat still kinda hurt. After supper, throat hurt, and was kinda tired. Around 9:00 I was kinda sivering, and I went to bed. Fell asleep and woke up an hour and a half later. Kinda was sweating and I had a fever and sivering at the same time. I think I feel asleep. not quite sure. I woke up again (if I fell asleep) at 1:30 and kinda sat in the living room, because it was kinda cool in there, vs. my hot room from my fever. I went to bed and left door to room open to cool it off., Fell asleep til 4:30. Kinda wresled around a little, and i realized my parents got up, which was at 5:45. It was a downer cause I had to get up in two hours. I didn't realize I had fallen asleep, and went to check my clock, and it said 9:30... 2nd period started at 9:15. I arrived at school at 10. So I'm sick again. Last night I had a head ach, and a scratchy throat, and was tired. Today i have just a scratchy throat... and a project to finish for school. Which I'm gonna do now so bye.

No comments: