Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Vibrations in the Air

My head feels like it's vibrating. It doesn't hurt... it's just incredibly annoying. I'm also pretty ticked cause I was waiting on formatting my hard drive until my video finished downloading, but it seems that the virus has provoked my computer to end all connections to the internet. That sucks. I was 72% done. SO I wasted a week of downloading basically, unless it starts working again. BJ is fat. Although that sucked, I did put in my new 500 watt power supply for my computer. Happy for me. I'm hoping to get my hard drive back from my brother. I had a 20 gig harddrive before, but then I bought an 80 gig harddrive. But my old power supply could only handle one harddrive. So with my new one, I can use my old harddrive along with my 80 gig harddrive. That beard was awsome. So having an extra 20 gigs will be nice. But my brother is using it for a class right now. But his school is over next week. So it'll be mine again. But still, I'm dissappointed about my video file that I can't finish downloading yet. I'll havfe to start over when I format. Well I'll probably start formatting tomorrow and then have Windows reinstalled on thursday.

I went down to Target to buy a can of air. So I did. Then I'm like, "I should go to the Rainbow Shop and buy Grit's 7 cd."So I arrived there and I noticed that they had some other CDs I wanted to buy... 3 other CDs... total of 4. So I bought them. Total: 32 bucks. Now you have to ask, Rainbow Shop, 4 CDs, 32 bucks!? CDs there are usually 17 bucks. I got some good deals. two CDs that were 10 bucks and two CDs for 6 bucks... or something like that. I've decided that I like the original mix of a CD vs. a remix. And so far that continues to be true. I bought John Reuben's "In Hindsight the Professional Rapper isn't there yet" or something similar to that. Which has remix versions of a lot of his songs. I have to say that I dislike several of the remixed songs on the CD. I like the originals a lot better. I also bought Grit's "Art of Transformation" but I haven't gotten a chance to listen to it yet. Well I have to go up and do some dishes. Later.

No comments: