Monday, July 05, 2004

U.S.A.

I love this country. I mean the freedom to blow up stuff. can't beat that. Little kids handling fire... I love this country. I also love printers. I got a free one. It's pretty nice considering how old it is. It's colored, one that needs 4 different cartrages, but hey it was free. It also needs a plug outlet but I can buy one at radio shack. This weekend i went to Plentywood so that was fun. I blew up some fire works. I bought some dakota dynamite (just fire crackers) , some bottlerockets (illegal in montana... oh well i shot them off anyways), one roman candle (also illegal... I'm a fugitive man), some of these whisteling things and they blow up... their weird, some of these roman candle wannabes that shot one shot and went in the air, some nighttime parachutes adn i think that tis all. I like my new printer. not too bad of quality, considering it's a Canon BJC3000. That's old. I needed new Cyan and Magenta cartridges but didn't wanna pay a lot of money so i got some of that ink that you just replace in the old cartridge... it's for HP printers, but it had all the colors. It worked pretty well. So I'm gonna stick with it. I mean my fingers are different colors and i used a ton of newspapers and napkins, but it worked. Moist towel wets work well to clean up ink. How do i know that you ask? well it came with them and i used them to clean up the counter... they give you 2 small ones. They work really well but i need like 5 of those to clean up my hands. Just get a job at Red Lobster and it'll be ok. I love this country. The freedom to worship is one of my favorites. The freedom to say whatever I want, I love that one too. I'm very greatful I live in the USA. well If you have any comments, Please feel free to leave them.

No comments: