Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Bicker. That's a cool word.

Well my mouth hurt today but in the afternoon, it felt great. Then I had to go see the doc and he put some stuff in my mouth that tastes nasty and told me that I should stay on soft foods because he doesn't want any crumbs or stuff like that to get in my wounds. I do feel better though. I now realize that my mouth doesn't open all the way yet and the doc said to put a moist warm rag over it and that should bring down the swelling. I'm getting tired of soup though. I might try some mac and cheese tonight. That's a soft food. I have to come home for lunch but I have fourth off so I have both the lunch periods and 20 minutes in between the two lunches so that's an hour and 20 minutes. So that's fine. I went to school today too so that's how much better I feel. I need to put my fingers in my mouth and try to stretch my jaw. That makes it hurt a little. Well I'm going to go cause I'm sure you guys are sick and tired of hearing my jammer about my jaw.

No comments: