Thursday, October 20, 2005

I did it, I did it!

What exactly did I do? I'll tell ye. I conquered the video game God of War. Yes. I have to say this: That has to be one of the best, if not the best, video game I have ever played in my life. I have to recomend it. If I had to give it a score out of ten, it would get a 10. Story line was fantastic, and I like them storylines that are fantastic. The game play is fantatastic, and everyone should know I like to take aggression out on things through hack and slash. I shouldn't say it's a complete hack and slash, although you do do that. You should use a combo moves, strategically. And you get powers from gods, and those are always fun to use. The most useless of them all would be the Blade of Artemis. As long as you keep upgrading your Blades of Chaos (your original weopan), you should be fine. Blades of Chaos also recieves the best weapon in a game, between being two swords on two chains lashed onto your arms, it has a story behind it. Somewhat. It's part of the story none the less. The graphics are fantastic. Really bloody game. fantastic enviournments. It's a great game. Only one flaw in it... that would be the sex near the beginning of the game. I just didn't find it coherent with the game, and could have been left out. The scene wasn't really a sex scene as it was 2 naked ladies sitting sleeping and you sitting on the edge of the bed, thinking about your past, which goes into the storyline, but they could have done something else to go into the storyline. That was the game's only real flaw.

But the storyline is very good. And apperently Universal Thinks so to, because they are gonna make a movie on the game. What's with video games being turned into movies lately. Doom, Halo, and now God of War. Hopefully they won't suck. Usually when a movie is turned into a video game, it sucks. So hopefully it won't work that way through this attempt. I need to play Halo's storyline. I heard that it's a good 'ne. Sadly I don't own an XBox. And I shouldn't own won because the only game I would play would be halo, and ninja Gaiden, and that's not worth having a huge machine sitting in my room. I have nothing against the XBox. It's just that they are pretty heavy. I've had to drag one out of the game cabnent at Target, and they are heavier then the PS2 and gamecube combined. Then again, the PS2 has a slim design now. Anyways, I need to eat because i have to be at work at 5:15. Later peeps.

No comments: