Tuesday, October 18, 2005

So Happy It's Scary

Currently listening to Furthermore, "She and I"

Furthermore. You remember them? "Melted Vinyl" the song about super heros, "Are you the Walrus", the song about him being at a shopping center and she asks, "Are you the Walrus?" and he goes says yes, without listening. You know them. Ok maybe not. I do enjoy their CDs. Anyways, I just thought that I would update. So I am. I had something to say. I forgot. So... I will just dance instead. Although this isn't a dancable song. Not to mention I'm sitting down. Also, I'm to lazy. So I won't dance. By the way, I like your beard pete. I would be lazy and not shave, except the fact that Target probably wouldn't be keen on the idea. I have this 20 dollar check sitting in front of me. I should cash it. It's birthday money. I could go on about a rant about various things, but that would take up at least 10 pages. I'm like that. If I don't keep up on my ranting, it just piles up. If I wrote all them down, I would have a stack of papers yay high. You can't see how high, but it's a lot. I think I am gonna spend some quality time playing God of War. Sounds like a plan. I bought 80 bucks worth of video games the other week and i haven't gotten around to playing them... granted it is only two games. I need to stop working so much, and play video games. That would be a great idea. I worked 35 hours last week... I put down that I want an average of 20 and a max of 30! Goodness me. Granted I did get called in for one day, to work for someone that was sick. Oh vell. Life goes on. Did you kwon taht the hmaun bairn can raed wrods as lnog as the lsat and frsit lteters are in the crorcet plcae and all the letetrs are tehre? It's true. So if you are doing a word scramble, try to get the first and last letters first.
Good day mates.

No comments: