Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Just sitting and waiting.

I really have nothing to blog about. Well I do it's just that I have to work on a report, that's long, and I don't want to do it, so I'm blogging. I like blogging when I have homework to do. It doesn't help with my homework situation. Sooooo... I got nothing done. I guess I could talk about Best Buy. Because we just got one here, and it wasn't that impressive. The only thing of interest is that I don't have to drive all the way down south to the rainbow shop to buy a few select CDs, since Best Buy carries them, such as Thousand Foot Krutch, or... i can't think of anymore. Used to be RK, but now they are mainstream so they are everywhere that sells Cds, basically. I think John Reuben's lastest CD was at Best Buy. I'm not positive. But seriously, Best Buy wasn't all that great. I thought it would be awsome. For one, they're customer service sucks. I swear, it was just a couple of friends and me there, and no one asked us if we needed any help finding anything. We didn't, but it shows they don't care. Then their digital camera selection isn't any bigger then Target's. I thought they would have a lot more. Basically they sell a couple of cameras we sell, and then we sell some cameras that they don't, and they sell cameras that we don't. Nothing special. I would say their video game selection isn't much larger, same thing with their DVDs. It just wasn't that impressive. They do have really comfie couches though. Those were nice. You can't buy them, but they are nice. So anyways, that's basically it. 'Nough said.

No comments: