Sunday, June 20, 2004

Happy Pappy's Day

Hey everyone. Me and my brother went together and got a snow cone machine for our daddy. He wanted one. We also had to buy him some flavoring stuff. They don't even come with one flavor. It makes pretty good snow cones. But it doesn't even come with cone either. They are pretty good though. I think our kids are ripping us off now days. A kid rang my doorbell yesterday and he was selling lemonade. Now being the nice guy that I am I bought one. He was so adorable. But he was also selling a can of lemenade for $1.25. It wasn't even cold! But i bought one like i said. What ever happened to homemade lemonade and it being cold and being sold for 25 cents? I should use dad's new snow cone maker to cell snow cones for 25 cents. That'll heat up the competition! I probably won't sell any cause I'm a big kid so no one would buy from me. Hey I have an idea Pete. We could give away snow cones for a summer Youth mission thing. I mean who doesn't like snow cones? They're good and cold. Nice for a hot day. Well I'm gonna go. So I'll see you on the summersault side. (get it? instead of the "flip" side. I make me laugh)

No comments: