Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Mmmmmm music

Mmmmmm... music. I like music. I can't wait till all the CDs that I've listed before come out and I like the Cds I have to listen too right now. Man I like listening to Blindside and their new CD. I've been in a rock mood lately so I want to listen to the POD, Thousand Foot Krutch and the Blindside. The irony of this is I want to listen to them but right now I'm listening to Rap. Well I also blogged to tell you that I cannot wait till the new Legend of Zelda comes out. No not Four Swords (although i wish i had a GBA then i would be more excited for it)but I'm talking aobut the New Legend of Zelda for the Gamecube which will be great. I love Zelda. I also cannot with till Paper Mario 2 comes out (I'll probably only rent, but it'll be fun). I need to get a job so I'll be ready for that thing called the Nintendo DS and the other thing called the PSP. So many games... so little money. Well peace out people.

No comments: