Thursday, June 10, 2004

Superbiggymonkeydooslurp

Hey people! What's going on? That's good. or bad if it is bad. Well I can tell you I'm not going to take Science as summer school again... 7:30 is too early to go to school. It's good to know that I don't have to take it during the school year though. I have a nice teacher though. He's cool. I like him. The weather has been weird. I mean i rode bike to school (knowing well that it was going to rain) and it didnt rain on the way there. But when we were waiting for a friend outside it wasnt raining but all of a sudden it started to down pour... i mean it switched in a second. No exagerating. Although that word is exagerated. Anyways it started to down pour and we went inside to wait. Our friend never came... well he did but he had to stop by his classroom and he disappeared for a long time. Well when we got started going home it wasnt raining. We got about 5 feet from the CHS parking lot and it just starts pouring. Just like the last time too. We just kept riding and it kept raining all the way. Oh well. Hehe it's pouring and it wasnt a second ago... I'm talking about right now. Man weird weather today. Well I'm going back to my TV. Man i play video games in the afternoon and watch TV in the evening. Fun times. Usually I ride bike in the afternoon but with da weather and all... yeah. Well good bye.

No comments: