Saturday, June 05, 2004

What's new?

Glad you asked. For one thing me not getting the mystery done(or even working on it). I've been using my monitor to its fullest. Been playing lots and lots of Starcraft. I made a map, but that blew up when I messed up the characters so now the wrong triggers are for the right players. Get it? I also spent a long time outside today. That was fun. Water fights are great. So is just lying around doing nothing. So is riding bike. Also A Knight's Tale is a great movie. What I don't look forward is to summer school. That starts on Monday. :P That's pretty much all that is new. I need to work on the Mystery. I better go to bed early tonight. I went to bed at 5... this morning. I slept till noon so i didnt loose a whole lot of sleep. Well I'm not paying much attention to this cause of the movie so bye bye all. Hope you guys have a great summer!

No comments: