Friday, June 18, 2004

?

The simple question mark can mean so many things.... actually it can really only mean that you have asked a question... unless of course you like ending every sentence with a question mark, but i don't know very many people like that... actually I don't know anyone like that. Ah the question. I'm tired. I think a lot at night. I think about the day. I think about life in general. I think of how wonderful it is now. I think about the past, present, and future. Mostly though, I think about the future. Not the far future, but the soon future. Like I think about what's going on tomorrow, maybe a couple of years. I sometimes combine the past with the future like what would happen if i would have done this. I don't know. Stuff like, if I would have never moved here, and stayed in Glendive, would i have found God? I don't know but it doesn't seem likely by everything I've been hearing about Glendive. I think about the past and say "what if..." but I don't have the right. What if... his car hadn't stopped working on him? would he have gotten into that car to go to that party...? I don't have the right to say that... I don't know what God has in store for that. All i know is that He knows better then I do, so I'll put my trust in Him. I've spent a lot of time working on this post, mainly just staring in the screen, but I've got a feeling that I should post the post, type what's on my heart. I think I've stared blankly enough so I think I'll sign off but I want to leave you some words. Trust in God. Trust in Him all the way.
~RJ

No comments: