Thursday, September 02, 2004

Baked Chicken and Chips?

Hey guess what? They made chips that taste like baked chicken. Surprisingly, they taste like baked chicken. Well the seasoning that they put on baked chicken anyways, and everything tastes like chicken so the chip tastes like the chicken. Today at school I dont have that much homework. I have 2 questions in english to answer and translate one sentence for spanish. Kinda two cause I have to make sure I translated it correctly, like the order of words. IT's English to Spanish. I'm pretty sure it's right. Guess whatty? I have my complainging to do! I'm just kidding. It's weird though that my back is freakign hurting like crazy... well it was now it's better. Not completely but it's not as noticeable as this morning. Then for some odd reason i volunteered to take a computer monitor from the tech ed room (it's a seperate building from the main part of the school) to upstairs of the main building. My back hurt a lot during that period. I shouldn't lift with my back or somethign of that matter. I'm just weak i suppose so I can't use my arms. Also after carring those monitors all that way (they were 17" monitors) I tried to close my fingers and that didnt work so well for me. The rest of the day, whenever i tried to close my fingers, they twiched, so when i tried to right something, my hand would shake. YOu can determine if that's complaining. Some dude brought his lap top to all his classes to take notes.. Kinda funny because we were in Sociolgy (the teacher in there is awsome) and hje just out of no where whips it out and boots it up, then his battery was running low so he had to plug it in. That was funny. The teacher didn't even say anything about it. The kid was like "want to see a picture of andrew" (a kid in the class) to the teacher and the teachers like sure and he turns the lap top around to show him. Yeah that was funny. you had to be there. Well I'm going to finisht the little homwork I have. Bye bye.

No comments: