Thursday, September 02, 2004

Hey another One!

Hey people. Well I just recieved an email from Matt (Relient K) Telling me something. Oh yes the album cover of their new album coming out Nov 2, simply titled MmmHmm, or something of that nature. I mihgt have gotten carried away with the "m's". Album cover... pretty easy to describe acutally. Kinda looks like a little kid colored it... a really good kid young type drawer. Is that a word? it's a Daisy flower Plant with 4 flowers on it...the very bottom is a dead flower, while the very top is a healthy happy flower and the two in between flowers are inproving from bottom to top. There are clouds in the background, and it's cartoony (like i said like a little kid that was a good drawer drew it) and in kid letters (if you dont know what i mean...) it says "Relient K" in a lightish blue and in a little darker blue it says "MmHmm". If you would like a better description, Just message me on msn. I'll be happy to send it to ya. I get this stuff in my email cause I'm on the gotee mailing list. ok well bye bye.

1 comment:

Roy J said...

Hey guess what? http://mmhmm.com/ go now. It has the picture i described to you there, and a commercial for their new album.