Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Hi peeps

Well it's about 10 minutes before i should leave for youth. so I'll make this short. I have nothing to say. Yep. Isn't this great that you can come here and listen to me babble. No question mark notice. Geometry is annoying. We have homework everyday, and she gives us the answers too... I mean how's this suppose to work? Oh well. I guess we would just check them in class which would take up time. I mean we spent the whole day on notes. The notes are just pretty much things we write down in our notebook, than we go over them. There's some problems that took forever. So all my homework was borught home from that class. I also had spanish, but just something about a sobrero loco. it had a crazy chicken sitting on the table eating ice cream. and some other food stuffs. Why that would be on a hat is beyound me, but that's why it's called a crazy hat. 5 minutes now. It was pretty much a boring day. COmputer Programming is fun. I look forward to that class. IT's in the morning though. Hey for youth I'm a senior high now. Wow. still 3 minutes. Well I should probably go so bye bye people.

No comments: