Monday, September 20, 2004

I still blog :)

Hey apparently I'm the only one that blogs too much. Oh well. Today I have some stuff to talk about. Well my computer is being a monkey butt. It says I'm not an administrator and I am. It won't let me install some things, mostly EXE files. I ran AVG and it found 5 viruses. 2 of them were healed, 2 put into virus vault, and 1... i cant get rid of this one. Here maybe you guys can help. downloader.agent.2.bt is what it is called. It is under this folder that is called C:\Program Files\Winad Client\Winad.EXE. I'm searching on it right now. Well enough of that junk. Let's see what's goin down at schooly poo. Well really nothing much. I just did a report for sociology. IT was about "How I think Society functions". Very very broad, no examples given, was kinda hard. It had to be a page and a half. Now I have to do another report on one of the Paradigms we studied. Well that's pretty much at schooly poo. Hmm... thinking about joining the drama team at churchypoo. Well that's pretty much all. It was cloudy today. Really cloudy. and it rained. Well im going to go eat so bye bye people.

No comments: