Friday, September 10, 2004

I like dimes. I could by a couple of mimes. Maybe even rhyme if I had some Time. That'd be fine. I'm gonna dine. Maybe get in line. Or show my shine. I'm Kind. I like eggs.

That's a long title that has absolutely nothing to do with thsi post. Hey I frolfed at Sibley for the first time. That was pretty fun. I like got one billion over par, but it was fun. Tomorrow I sign up for bowling. I don't know. One thing I don't like is that I spend my saturday waking up early. It's lioke 8 wehn i get up but still. I like my weekend sleep in til sometime the next day. Oh well I like to bowl a lot. Hmmm... Well that's all pretty much and a freakinglong title that's longer then this post or will it we will see and you will know if this never ending sentence ends. Well Good nighty night.

No comments: