Saturday, September 18, 2004

Kick Off your shoes

Well I got back from the kick off today. The kick off was awsome possum. We didn't see any possums though, but it was awsome. It was on the Missouri River, just like 30 miles north of Mandan. Anyways it was pretty cool down there. It was pretty and stuff. One of the best things was like getting out of my tent, when i woke up, and turn toward the east direction and seeing This sweet sunrise. I mean the sun made the water shimmer blue and it was awsome. You had to be there. Not to mention the night. I mean i came from a small town and i go to Antelope (which is really small) and I dont remember seeing so many stars when i go to Antelope. Holy catfish. God has the best paintbrush in the universe i tell you what. The Kick off was fun and we had Famous Daves chicken and ribs for dinner. Mmmmmmm. We played some predator, we sat around the camp fire just talking. That was awsome. Today we play a couple of games. It was windy. I mean the wind was like "I'm noisy". Man so many things. Seemed like not very many people showed up for it. Lots of people should come to these things to get to know some peeps in the Youth group. I mean there was pretty much only one person that i didn't know very well. Oh vell. Well I'm going to go so I'm going to say what I usually say: Bye bye.

No comments: