Tuesday, October 19, 2004

HIT HEAD ON KEYBOARD being fixed

Well I've decided that it's worth formating my hard drive, so I can use intallers. The only thing is that I went through some stuff that I would like to putonto Cds and I came up with 11 cd's of stuffs. That's a lot. But I've already copied all the stuff that I want to keep into a little folder called "monkeys". No I'm kidding. I named it something else. Office Depot has 12 Cds for 4 bucks. I thought that was a steal of a deal, and they came with cases. It's office depot brand, but I think they'll be good for just coping and then let my hard drive be formated and then put stuff back onto my computer. Now You might be saying, why 11 cds worth of stuff. Why do you need all that. Well most of it is unreplacable or just plain a pain in a butt to find. Oh yeah I need to get all my links into a nice document format. Bah. But this long weekends, as I sit around feeling pain from having wisdom teeth being pulled, I will be formatting this Hard Drive. With my brother's help. hopefully. Does anyone know when Office Depot Closes? I need to know dat. Well bye bye peeps. I think I'll head on to the crazy barn and eat some monkeys.

No comments: